Cybint and ThriveDX SaaS division (TDX) provide education and skills training for careers of the future. Our vision is to change lives globally through digital transformation, while empowering individuals to thrive in the digital economy. TDX does this by partnering with Higher Education to deliver our programs to reskill students and by working with Businesses to upskill their current workforce.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated, organized, and creative Bookkeeper to join our offices in Tel Aviv!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform all activities related to accounts payable, including process vendor invoices, prepare and manage monthly payments, and reconciliation.
- Bank reconciliations and monthly credit card reconciliations
- Managing accruals and prepaid expenses on a monthly basis.
- Review and record employees’ travel and expense report subject to the company policy.
- Certified Bookkeeper (Type 3)
- 2+ years of experience in bookkeeping in the High-Tech industry.
- Experience with NetSuite – advantage.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – a must.
- Hands-on approach, responsible and with great teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.