Cybint is a global cyber education company with a commitment to reskilling the workforce and upskilling the industry in cybersecurity. We’re tackling two of the biggest problems in cybersecurity: the talent shortage – with more than 4 million unfilled jobs globally; and the skills gap – with majority of companies report that their employees are underqualified in cybersecurity.
To apply send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) supports Cybint’s education partners globally in launching, operating and making an impact from delivering Cybint’s cyber education programs. The CSM will build and manage a portfolio of international clients to support Cybint’s growth worldwide.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Build strong relationships with strategic clients, understand their needs and ensure their success with Cybint’s products.
- Serve as the main point of contact between clients and Cybint’s departments
- Build, own, and execute “Health Score”, Success Plans and Revenue Generation
- Schedule and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of proven track record in Customer Success/Account Management/Partnership Management preferably in the adult education and/or tech recruiting
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English. Other languages – Advantage
- Early-stage startup experience – Advantage