Cybint is looking for a “Cyber training developer” to join the R&D team and lead Cyber-defense training development at Cybint. You will be expected to create detailed, clear, effective up-to-date trainings together with our pedagogy team based on your experience and professional literature in the cyber industry.
The ultimate candidate will have hands-on experience (SOC manager/experienced Security analyst etc.) with pedagogic/training orientation. To apply send your resume to: email@example.com.
- Research, design and develop training units/courses for different products in the company
- Develop scenarios, labs and theoretical content (end-to-end)
- Serve as a cyber-defense Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Follow latest updates of emerging technologies in the cyber-defense field
- 3+ years in the field of cyber security operations (SOC) and incident response (IR)
- Deep understanding of SOC and IR processes
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with cyber defense and monitoring tools: SIEM, FW, IDS/IPS, AV, WAF, Email Security, Wireshark, Sysinternals Suite, etc.
- Experience with investigation of various cyber-attacks (network and application)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – MUST
- Fluent English
- Ability to provide guidance and leadership
- Ability to present ideas and solutions clearly
- Highly independent, yet skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience in Digital Forensics
- Experience in Malware Analysis
- Experience with EDR, SOAR, XDR, NGFW