Cybint and ThriveDX SaaS division (TDX) provide education and skills training for careers of the future. Our vision is to change lives globally through digital transformation, while empowering individuals to thrive in the digital economy. TDX does this by partnering with Higher Education to deliver our programs to reskill students and by working with Businesses to upskill their current workforce.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated, organized and creative FP&A Manager to join our offices in Tel Aviv!
To apply: Finance@cybintsolutions.com
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Planning, optimizing, and overseeing the company’s budget and financial forecasting
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annually reports to the executive team with insightful performance analysis (Budget Vs. Actual); Translate financial performance and metrics into clear insights.
- Work with the company’s financial advisors and consultants.
- Monitor performance statistics and KPI calculation.
- Continuously review and improve our business model, unit economics, key drivers of our revenue recognition, margins, TP structure, financial costs, exchange rates differences and more.
- Support implementation and financial maintenance of an ERP planning platform (NetSuite).
- Collaborate with the relevant managers in order to address and resolve issues that impact financial results to provide fact-based recommendations that support revenue growth targets, improve profitability and operating efficiency.
- CPA or Big4 Audit/Consulting department Alumni – a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics – an advantage
- 2+ years of experience in financial forecasting, planning and analysis, and operational budget management at a SaaS company – an advantage
- Professional IT skills (PowerPoint, Excel etc.) – a must
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – a must
- Expectational analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Relationship builder and team player
- Experience with NetSuite – advantage