Freelance Role: Write 3 articles per month
Monthly Pay via Invoicing: $100 per completed article (not including draft submissions)
Approximately $300 per/month – may increase during busier months (October)
Cybint is seeking a talented copywriter. This a contracted, freelance role and expected to last on an ongoing, as-needed basis. The ideal candidate is a creative writer who possesses knowledge and interest in technology and education, and has experience working independently with little supervision.
As a freelance copywriter, your responsibilities include writing 3 articles per month. Articles are due every Tuesday for the first 3 Tuesdays of the month. Topics are given at least a week in advance.
Who you are:
- Possess excellent writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Ability to write in a relaxed, but business-minded voice
- Experience optimizing writing for SEO, writing toward keywords and phrases
- Tech or education writing experience preferred
- Ability to work from home independently with little supervision
- Strong work ethic – ability to deliver articles on time
- Must be available between 9 am-5pm ET
Who we are:
Cybint is a cybersecurity education company with a commitment to protecting against emerging cyber threats through training and skills development. Born as a collaboration of global cyber expertise from the Israeli Defense Forces (Unit 8200), United States FBI and higher education, our approach to combatting cybercrime fuses threat-based content, role-specific learning paths, hands-on simulations and accelerated training methods to maximize retention and minimize risk.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and writing sample(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.