Cybint and ThriveDX SaaS division (TDX) provide education and skills training for careers of the future. Our vision is to change lives globally through digital transformation, while empowering individuals to thrive in the digital economy. TDX does this by partnering with Higher Education to deliver our programs to reskill students and by working with Businesses to upskill their current workforce. We are looking to hire a highly motivated, organized and creative Legal Analyst to join our legal department at our offices in Tel Aviv!
To apply: Legal@cybintsolutions.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with the company’s legal advisors
- Reviewing legal documents of clients, vendors, employees, etc.
- Performing Legal research and preparing reports
- Providing legal services to other departments (Marketing, Product, Tech, Business Development, Costumer Success, HR).
- Specify global governance and compliance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations such as data privacy and GDPR
- Support procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and designs
- +3rd year student for LLB degree or foreign equivalent
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 3 working days a week
- Basic legal and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Basic IT skills, including Office (PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Reliability and discretion
- Expectational analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Relationship builder and team player
- Financial skills or background (advantage)