Cybint, a global cyber education company, is looking for a talented legal & financial analyst to join our global team and work closely with Cybint’s management in reviewing and analyzing legal and financial data to improve decision making processes.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job location: Tel-Aviv – Azrieli Sarona Tower (59th floor)
Start date: July 1st
- Providing financial and/or legal services to other departments (Marketing, Product, Tech, Business Development, Costumer Success, HR).
- Working with the company’s legal and financial advisors
- Reviewing legal documents of clients, vendors, investors, etc.
- Performing financial research and preparing reports
- Proven legal, financial and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Basic IT skills, including Office (PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Reliability and discretion
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 3 days/30 hours a week for 1 year
- 3rd year student majoring in Law/Economics/Accounting