Freelance Role: Approximately 40 hours per month
Monthly Pay via Invoicing: $16 per/ hour
Approximately $650 per/month – may fluctuate
Cybint is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Marketing Assistant and Event Coordinator to join the Marketing team. This position is responsible for working directly with Chief Marketing Officer to execute small to medium sized global events with partners and conferences. Successful candidates will possess impeccable communication skills both written and oral, and must be incredibly organized and detail oriented – managing the logistics of multiple events simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in writings and editing marketing materials for the department
- Maintains project tracking spreadsheets and calendars
- May coordinate the completion of periodic departmental printed material, i.e. newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Provides administrative aid for marketing projects which includes project meeting scheduling, taking meeting minutes, etc.
- Coordinates event sponsorships including internal communications, shipping and handling, and multitasking with tight deadlines
- Can manage multiple events at once, often consecutively and across multiple regions
- Collaborate with demand gen team on programs that drive pre-show interest, attendance, and post-show conversion activity and engagement
- Manage, organize, and ship inventory for national events including booths, promotional goods and marketing literature – Can do remotely, but must be clear and organized with shipping handler instructions
- Bachelor’s degree, in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience effectively coordinating event sponsorships including many tasks, internal communications, and handling tight deadlines
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work from home, independently and effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around field marketing performance
- Must be available between 9 am-5pm ET to attend meetings, send updates, submit deliverables, and work with the NYC team
Who we are:
Cybint is a cybersecurity education company with a commitment to protecting against emerging cyber threats through training and skills development. Born as a collaboration of global cyber expertise from the Israeli Defense Forces (Unit 8200), United States FBI and higher education, our approach to combatting cybercrime fuses threat-based content, role-specific learning paths, hands-on simulations and accelerated training methods to maximize retention and minimize risk.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and writing sample(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.