Cybint is a global cyber education company with a commitment to reskilling the workforce and upskilling the industry in cybersecurity. We’re tackling two of the biggest problems in cybersecurity: the talent shortage – with more than 4 million unfilled jobs globally; and the skills gap – with majority of companies report that their employees are underqualified in cybersecurity. Click here to learn more.
Reporting to the Head of Partner Success, the Partner Success Manager position supports Cybint Certified Cyber Centers in launching, operating, and making an impact from delivering Cybint’s cyber education programs. The Partner Success Manager will build and manage a portfolio of national and some international clients to support Cybint’s growth worldwide. The PSM will have monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Build strong relationships with strategic personas within our clients, understand their needs, and ensure their success with Cybint’s Solutions
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the Cybint’s departments
- Build, own, and execute Success Plans and Revenue generation.
- Schedule and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Own the entire customer’s life cycle including onboarding, engagement, and retention
- Support career services by forming partnerships with potential employers and other workforce development stakeholders
- Own Retention, identifying and leading opportunities for upsell, cross-sell and new product development
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and Support to ensure the optimal customer experience
- 2+ years proven track record in Customer Success/Account/Partnership Management preferably in the Ed-Tech
- 2+ years of proven track record in Customer Success/Account/Partnership Management preferably in the adult education and/or tech recruiting sectors
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Team player who is able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Spanish or other languages is preferred
- Early-stage startup experience is an advantage