ThriveDX’s SaaS division provides organizations with a world-class cloud-based cybersecurity training platform. We are hiring a Head of Professional Services with experience in managing delivery of end-to-end implementation of B2B SaaS solutions.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Manage a team of Implementation Specialists
- Designing the framework for efficient implementation of ThriveDX SaaS Solutions
- Working with ThriveDX’s customers daily to maximize the value from the ThriveDX software
- Collaborate and drive customer initiatives with ThriveDX’s internal stakeholders like Product Management, Tech, Customer Success, Sales, etc.
- Onboarding and training of customers. Perform training sessions for different customer personas such as CISO, IT administrators L&D managers.
- Contribute to the product roadmap based on feedback on the ground from customers and from implementation experience
- Work closely with members of Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues and drive customer post-sales satisfaction
- Proven team management experience
- 3 or more years of experience in a Professional Services role or other similar customer facing roles such as Technical Account Management, Customer Support or Solution Engineering.
- Good technical understanding of how mail systems work & mail security (SPF, DKIM, S/MIME, and so on)
- Good technical understanding of Identity and Access Management (AD, LDAP)
- Understanding the architecture of big organizations and the way they work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.