ThriveDX, the world’s premier EdTech provider, champions digital transformation training as a means of empowering organizations and their communities to thrive in the age of digital disruption. Bringing proven cyber training techniques and the experience and knowledge of world-class educators and industry experts, TDX combines traditional and modern learning methods, leading-edge research, and practical experience to close the digital skills gap and future-proof the modern workforce.
The sales manager drives TDX’s global expansion in online corporate training, including cybersecurity awareness training and secure coding, through various commercial activities while exhibiting expert domain knowledge. The managerwill have monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas, and will be reporting to the regional General Manager.
Travel: Travel in 2022 is expected to be minimal. Post-COVID travel is expected at up to 20%.
- Exclusively lead our sales activities within territory
- Hit quota by closing deals and generating new opportunities and channels
- Building relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), and relevant regional organizations
- Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Ensure the information flow around sales activities by utilizing the company’s CRM and providing forecasts, analysis, and market intelligence to ensure achievement of defined sales targets
- Guide our marketing efforts within the territory. Represent TDX at relevant industry events and conferences
- Support product development by providing authentic feedback from the market
- At least 5 years of experience in cybersecurity enterprise sales. In-depth knowledge of how CISOs / IT security managers work and think
- At least 2 years of sales leadership experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Director, Area Manager or a similar role
- Self-starter with a “Can-do” attitude and high standards of professionalism and work ethics
- full working proficiency in English, other languages are a plus
The ideal candidate will also have
- Evidence of top performance (regularly exceeding Quota, President’s Club etc.)
- Cybersecurity certifications such as CISM / CISSP.
- MBA from a top ranked program