Cybint, a global cyber education company, is looking for a passionate IT instructor that is interested in expanding their influence worldwide.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com (or apply via LinkedIn)
At Cybint we are focused on bridging the skills gap in Cyber around the world by making it possible for more people to enter the industry and upskilling those who are already in it.
In this spirit, we are building a global network of Cyber Bootcamps around the world. Our participants enter the Bootcamp with no previous knowledge and graduate 3 months later with all the knowledge and skills necessary to perform entry level cyber security jobs.
We are looking for passionate instructors that can help us train, support and develop the trainers around the world.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct training programs as a lead instructor
- Help incorporate feedback from the live Bootcamps back into the program
- Train a global program in Israel (remotely and in person) and deliver webinars
- Experience delivering trainings in IT/cybersecurity
- Excellent communication & teaching skills, and passion to aid others in learning
- Fluent English (MUST)
- Practical Cyber security experience (preferred)
- Willingness to work flexible hours