The CCE Grant
At a value of over $500,000, the Cyber Centers of Excellence (CCE) Grant program includes a partnership with two of the industry’s leading cyber training and education providers to open a physical center in your community as well as the following:
- Cybint’s military-grade Cyber Boot-Camp program
- Cybint’s advanced online cyber platform for learning, training and simulation
- CyberGym’s state-of-the-art arena emulating real-time attacks on operational environment and equipment
- Advanced simulated cyber challenges for every level
- Live Training for your team
- Free users for up to 50% of your students
Cybint is an interactive, military-grade cyber education platform with a comprehensive approach to skills development. Born as a collaboration from the IDF, United States FBI, and higher education, our approach to combatting cybercrime fuses threat-based content, role-specific learning paths and accelerated training methods to maximize retention and minimize risk.
CyberGym offers an advanced Cyber Training and Technology area that facilitates testing systems, processes, and people against cyberattacks, and preparing learners for responding to and fending off real-time cyberattacks on complex, wide-spread systems and sensitive infrastructures.