Cybint and TDX SaaS division (TDX) provide education and skills training for careers of the future. Our vision is to change lives globally through digital transformation, while empowering individuals to thrive in the digital economy. TDX does this by partnering with Higher Education to deliver our programs to reskill students and by working with Businesses to upskill their current workforce.
In this spirit, we are building a global network of Cyber Bootcamps around the world. Our participants enter the Bootcamp with no previous knowledge and graduate 3 months later with all the knowledge and skills necessary to perform entry level cyber security jobs.
We are looking for passionate training managers that can help us train, support and develop the trainers around the world. In this role, you will:
- Deliver train the trainer programs
- Support the trainers during the execution of the Bootcamp
- Monitor the performance of Bootcamps around the world and coordinate with Customer Success and local Partners
- Conduct webinars
- Help incorporate feedback from the live Bootcamps back into the program
- Participate in the development of new content and scenarios
- Occasionally train global programs (remotely and in person)
- Experience delivering trainings in technical domains (in cybersecurity – advantage)
- Excellent communication, teaching and facilitation skills, and passion to aid others in learning
- Strong soft skills and ability to customer orientation
- Fluent English (MUST)
- Practical Cyber security experience (preferred)
- Willingness to work flexible hours with international communities