RECORDED: May 27th at 12:00 PM ET / Finding a good candidate, or possibly any candidate, to fill one of the thousands of open cybersecurity positions available is one of the greatest challenges facing security executives today.
Cybint’s Bryan Dickens, a former FBI Behavioral Profiler and now SVP at the cyber education company, will discuss the most valuable attributes to look for when hiring in cyber with Chuck Brooks. Chuck is a thought leader in emerging technology and cybersecurity, a Forbes Contributor, Georgetown University Professor, and was named in the top 10 people to follow on LinkedIn.
What you can expect to takeaway from the webinar session:
- Desired skills for cybersecurity workforce
- Most important soft skills and traits candidates should possess
- Tips for people looking to go into cybersecurity as a career
- Common mistakes made by companies when hiring cybersecurity or intelligence professionals
- Approximately 30 mins of discussion followed by live Q&A
Fill in the form below to access the webinar: